Monday, December 28, 2009

I Feel The Wind; 5,6,7,8,9,10.

My thoughts are disorganized today -- and have been for the past few days. However, because I promised to keep my blog active, I will post 5 random thoughts, and hopefully over the next few days I can mesh them together to create something meaningful.

1. Where there's a will there's a way; I'm determined to figure out my purpose in life.
2. I am a believer in divine interventions, but I also believe in parapsychology and I often confuse the two/give one credit for the other one's work.
3. I have grown as a person, but I'm not sure what to do with this "extension" of myself.
4.I love soul music because there is often a story behind any well-written, sad song. "A bird doesn't sing because it has something to say, it sings because it has a song." - Maya Angelou (I paraphrased this quote a bit because I pulled it from memory).
5. I know [you] love me. If [you] are unsure if I love [you] back or not...well, [you] ought to know.
(I have a feeling this will confuse a few people).

Goodnight my little monsters.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

  1. So, have you been composing your recent blog posts as an email from your BlackBerry and sending it to a certain blogger.com email address?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Johnny. It is pretty cool. This way, I can blog from wherever I am.

    ReplyDelete