Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Jeremy Cochran

So, I went to traffic court today and WON!!! How crazy is that? I presented evidence and it actually worked and now I'm relieved. Is this a sign that I should go to law school? I sure hope not. "Jeremy Cochran" has a weird sound to it...

So, I have about 10 billion movies I want to see right now. _NINE_, _The Young Victoria_, _Sherlock Holmes_, and _The Princess and The Frog_ I'm going to wait until later to see _NINE_ because my friend who I wanted to see it with is out of the country for a bit. Hmm. Maybe I will see it twice?

Last and final thought, Bacardi Limon taste like vodka. It caught me off guard.

All of my partners in crime are out of town...someone entertain me.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

  1. Oooo... movie! I want to go see one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm glad you won your case in traffic court!

    ReplyDelete