Friday, January 15, 2010

Crazy Geese Lady

So, if you have ever watched The Hills, The City, or any show dealing with materialistic, rich teenagers, you probably know who Kelly Cutrone is. She has a new show on Bravo, starting February 1st, called "Kell on Earth."

She is known to be CRAZY and I can only imagine how bizarre this show will be. Here is an excerp I "stole" from wikipedia about how she usually tones down her persona, but will NOT do for Bravo:

"Cutrone is known for her no-nonsense approach to the industry, and her brutal straight-talking. She has said that she and her People's Revolution partners mute their personas somewhat for the cameras: "We kind of have to downplay our real selves. Today for example, we had a meeting at Casio. The assistants don't have the right stuff, so we're yelling at them, I'm securing everything with a paperclip and wondering whether we want a jumbo-clip or a cute little paperclip. We're in this Ford Explorer with a bumper sticker that says "Proud to be a Sioux" (and I'm not a Sioux) and Robin is sitting in the back next to a car-seat and we manage to get to the Casio office in New Jersey five minutes early and there are all these geese out front, and geese are really mean, so I tell everyone to quack at the geese. So we're all quacking really loudly at the geese. And then after the meeting, we go to this diner and I'm wearing Marni, Yohji and Prada and we are like Charlie's Angels with BlackBerrys descending on this diner. And it has like an 80 page menu, and we all have these crazy diets, and I order only hot turkey and they ask if I want stuffing and cranberry sauce and I'm like, "no just hot turkey," and Robin does her thing and Emily has a cheeseburger and we don't talk, we're on our BlackBerrys the whole time. So yeah, on the show, we're less bizarre. If we were our real selves, PETA would be calling us for how we quacked at the geese."

Sounds like a mess right? Ok, I don't even know what time it is anymore, I took 2 quizzes and wrote an essay, I just did video pilates, I'm HUNGRY, and I have to be awake shortly...

Evangeline, help!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment