Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Evangeline: It Opened Up My Eyes, I Saw The Sign

I received big news today - I am one step closer to achieving my life goal. I am not excited for some reason; I think I am afraid of change, and honestly it is making me a little indecisive. Indecisiveness is my tragic flaw - it causes me to make spontaneous decisions that I sometimes regret. Each of us has a fatal flaw, that if not addressed, will drive us into ruins, causing us to miss our destiny.
Fatality is only positive when it ends long-suffering.
Urban developments represent the organized chaos of society. Being able to see a full moon, stars, or any other natural phenomena in urban environments is analogous to finding peace in the midst of a storm. You're reminded that no matter how much you try to build on your own, some things you just cannot control - sometimes that is a good thing. Have you seen a star today, or is that your fatal flaw?
Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment