Tuesday, September 14, 2010

this is a fashion post.

Recently, I've been trying to revamp my style into a more classic, mature silhouette. As a gentleman in my 20's I feel like this is the time where habits are formed and I want to be in the habit of dressing nicely. Clothes can be superficial, but the reality  of your wardrobe is that it is your first line of defense, especially when it comes to first impressions. Clothing can be a form of expression, but because I consider myself, for the most part, to be a reserved person, I tend to go for clean, tailored lines, usually basic colors (like black, white, gray, etc.) and with this being said,  recently I purchased a small wardrobe from Calvin Klein.

Calvin Klein is a very masculine (even for women), tailored, and elegant fashion house and his clothes are, without a doubt, impeccable. I was lucky enough to purchase one suit from his outlet store, along with a handful of tailored shirts, and another from the sample-sale website, Gilt Groupe. Even though I did not pay an arm and a leg personally for the garments (thanks to my bargain hunting), there is definitely a mature and sexy gratification-type feeling from his clothes due to the quality. I plan to buy more when I can afford to do so in the coming months.

I am trying to style myself into a manner in which I want my life to function, simple, structured, mature, sexy. I included a few pictures in here just so you can get a vibe of Mr. Klein's designs and the elegant appeal of his clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment